Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Little Fish

Claire has been in swimming lessons for the last couple months.  She's LOVED the water since she was young...no fear, really.  She's the kid who would see water and literally make a beeline for it.  I love that about her, but it terrifies me at the same time.  Our new house has a pool, so we decided we needed to get her lessons.  We signed her up at Noonan's Family Swim School and have LOVED our experience there.  Claire was nervous at first.  She's my control freak who wants to go in the pool when SHE wants to, not when it's 10:00am on Saturdays.  So it took a few lessons to get her excited about it, but now, she asks everyday if it's time for her lessons!

cute little swimmer!
It's so fun to watch her grow up and find things she loves doing.  It's amazing to watch your child's personality grow and develop as they learn and explore new adventures! 

so proud!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...