Thursday, October 25, 2012

{thankful} for sisters

Today I'm super especially thankful for my sisters.  Some of you know that one of my sisters is also my sister-in-law...yep...we married brothers.  But I will always be able to say she copied me.  So glad she did.  Anyway...we all live within 20 minutes of each other, but our work schedules are so opposite of each other that we don't spend a lot of time together "just the 3 of us."  We're trying to change that and really make it a priority...because when we do hang out, we have SO.MUCH.FUN.  So a few weeks ago we went paddle boarding together.  We bought a Groupon and made a plan.  We met for coffee and drove together to Carlsbad Lagoon...the day couldn't have been any prettier...clear skies, perfect temp, water was warm.




this is me before I fell in...yep...i did...the instructor said he's had like 1 person fall...now he's had 2.


I'm so thankful God gave me these 2 as my little sisters.  And I'm SO THANKFUL we like to be with each other.  I will probably always boss them around as their big sis, and we will probably always argue over dumb stuff, and call each other names...but we know we will always be there for each other.  For anything.  At anytime.  I love that.  And seriously...I'm ready to be an auntie.

a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...