Saturday, August 24, 2013

Color Run San Diego

So today my little sis and I "ran" in the Color Run 5K at Qualcomm Stadium.  SO FUN!!  If you ever have the chance to sign up, DO IT!!  It seriously was the least competitive thing I was expecting.  Don't get me wrong, I love to compete, but not with anything that has to do with running.  Because seriously....

http://coastalfamilyliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Hilarious-Running-Picture.gif

So our philosophy was that we would run at the Start, run through the Finish, and run any time we saw any photographers!  And that's exactly what we did.




We had such a fun time!  I want to do another one...but with Claire, Steve, and Chris next time.  And maybe next time we'll run the entire thing...maybe.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like sooo much fun! I hope I'm able to sign up for the next one in my area! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...