Thursday, December 5, 2013

so much

I know this time of year makes us all stop and reflect on our blessings, so I don't want to sound trite, but I just have so much to be thankful for...

Health.  This is definitely something I don't take for granted as I know so many families are battling different sicknesses and diseases//Friends.  I don't have many, but the ones I do have will be mine for a lifetime//Job.  Teaching is one of the hardest things I've ever done, but it's also the most rewarding//Steve's Job.  We prayed for several years for God to provide the perfect job for Steve.  2013 has been an incredible year for him.  I'm so thanksful he's been able to use & grow in his creativity//Family.  Espcially the family we've re-connected with this year.  I feel so blessed to have an amazing family that I actually like and want to hang out with.  And I'm so looking forward to going on vacation with my cousins in a few weeks//Kindergarten.  It's been a huge blessing for Steve & me to watch Claire blossom in school.  She's thriving, learning, becoming more confident, & making good choices in friends.

I'm thankful for the holiday we were just able to celebrate with my family.  My grandparents are not in the best health, but they're still here on earth, opening up their home to all 21 of us to come & celebrate together.  And it's one of my most favorite things ever.  We go to the ranch to play, eat, watch movies, sleep in, sit around the fire, read, do puzzles, play games, watch football, and just BE together.  I think that's the most amazing part..the BEing together part...& that we all like one other...like real, legitimate like for one another. It's awesome.  And I'm just so thankful for it.


Isn't Claire's dress adorable??  My sweet friend, Stacy, made it for her.  She has a cute Etsy shop you can check out here. PS...I had cute matching shoes for Claire to wear, she insisted on leopard hi-tops!
 

So incredibly thankful for this family the Lord has blessed me with!



1 comment:

  1. You look amazing friend! God has done so much this last year in your family! Praises for all the work Steve has been doing! So encouraging to hear! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...