Friday, February 14, 2014

moving on...

...well if you've been around this blog in the last month, you've seen some changes....and now it looks like the changes have gone away.  They have...kinda.

I have loved writing this blog & have been so encouraged by so many of you who have followed my heart in this journey of life.  Thank you for all the kind words, affirmation, & sweet comments.  I really began writing here so that I could remember our family memories, but this little space has become so much more than that to me. 

I will continue to blog...I've just moved to a new space.  You can check it out here.  I'd love for you to continue to follow along, as I've made some new friends & would love to continue on this blogging journey with you!

 Try something new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...