Friday, June 15, 2012

My Cute 4 year old

On Tuesday, my favorite little girl turned 4.  How is that even possible?!?  All week we've been reminiscing her birth "week," as we had to spend 5 days in the hospital after she was born.  How is time even going by so quickly??

I am so thankful that the Lord has entrusted her to us.  She is a bossy ball of energy and her imagination never stops!  The night before her birthday, Steve & I went in to pray with her (we always do, but we were trying to make it extra special).  As I was praying, I started crying and couldn't stop, so I told Steve to pick up where I left off.  As he began praying, Claire tooted SO loud, we all started cracking up.  Oh my...she's one to always keep it real!
Praying with Claire on her last night of being 3.


After she feel asleep, Steve & I did a little decorating to her room.


On the day of her actual birthday, we took her to the Del Mar Fair.

We were barely in the fair for 5 minutes when C started asking to eat!!


Beautiful Auntie Katie and the Birthday Girl
We had so much fun going on rides, eating, checking out the exhibits, and EATING!!  After we completely stuffed ourselves, we went to Benihana for dinner!

Such a fun day celebrating our little girl!
Morning-After pic. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...