Monday, August 20, 2012

peace&grace

In the midst of the crazy and hectic of life, I have an overwhelming sense of peace....and it can only be of the Lord.  Over the last few days, I've had several people ask me about our Baby Journey.  Although I long for the day when I can share the happy news that we are going to have another baby, right now I can confidently say, "No we haven't made any progress, and I have so much peace in that."   It actually kinda blows my mind....and if I really sit and think about it, it brings me to tears...happy tears...knowing that I'm growing in my faith and trust in the Lord, knowing He has it all in His control, and I'm right where He wants and needs me to be.

So I guess I am not only confident in God's peace, but I'm also confident in His grace....grace that is sufficient...beyond sufficient...pure, complete, loving, tender, never-ending grace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...