Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday's Letters...on Saturday

Dear Goofy Pic of Holly & me...thank you for your inspiration to cut my hair all cute and sassy again.  It was fun to have long, curly hair for awhile...but truly, I was over it...and it needed to go.  Thanks for the reminder.







Dear Hair...thank you for being cuter than I expected.  Once I decided to get rid of you, there was no turning back....and I'm thankful I didn't.  You're making my life so much easier...hopefully trendier...and so much less "east county!" :)





Dear First Day of Pre-K....we were really nervous about you, especially Claire, but we loved you.  It was so good to see old friends like jonathandavis and meet new teachers like Miss Paula.  We're really excited about this year of pre-k so we're thankful you gave us a great first day.





Dear Rubios...you were an unexpected surprise for dinner....and I loved every minute of my 3 street chicken tacos and chips with rice.  You gave me a night of no dishes and easy clean-up , which meant watching The Lorax with my fam...for which I am very grateful.

  




Dear Minnie Mouse...thank you for helping me teach my daughter about modesty.  I wasn't quite sure what to think when she proudly told me, "Look Mommy....Minnie's not modest!"  Although we love Minnie, we realize she can still be a bad influence, in spite of all her sweetness.







Dear Disneyland...thanks for the loads of fun you've provided for our family this year with our annual passes.  Yes,it's a lot of money...but it has provided some awesome family days for us and it's a place we all enjoy and love.  We were excited to go back and see you after 4 months of blackout days...I think we picked up right where we left off....






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...