Monday, September 10, 2012

Miscellany Monday

1. this scarf has been my favorite accessory lately...yes, even in this ridiculously hot weather....i just keep telling myself it's lightweight.


2.  i pulled my espresso machine out of "storage" (the pantry) & used it today...just like an old friend, we picked up right where we left off.

3. i'm going to start reading this book tonight...honestly, I know nothing about it...i was just really intrigued by the title.  have you read it?  if so, what did you think?


4. i went to this adorable cafe with a sweet friend today.  it's right down the street from my doc's office, so anytime i go to see her, i stop by Cafe 976.  it's this cute little 1950's home that's been converted into a cafe...patio and all.  if you're in the san diego area, or come to visit, i recommend going...be sure to call me first and i'll meet you for a latte.

5.  i seriously can't get enough of this face.  end of story.

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...