Monday, April 15, 2013

Life Lately...

So I've been neglecting my blog lately.  Not on purpose, I've had a lot of things I've wanted to write about...but they weren't things I could talk about publicly yet...and they're still not.  Hubs and I are waiting patiently on the Lord's direction for some things in our lives...so we're spending a lot of time praying and asking for clear direction.  It's been a hard week though.  Steve's been out of town since last Monday and won't be home until Friday evening.  We miss him.  A lot.

BUT...we've had a lot of FUN going on in our lives amidst the crazy...

tree house fun with the cousins...


Daisy-lovin...


sitting spots for thinking...


cruising the orange groves...


 more fun times with the cousins...


 another good thinking spot...clearly not a care in the world!


63 years of love...


sleeping with Mommy while Daddy is out of town...


 perfect swimming days with friends...


"Mommy, can you please get me this card?!?"


Finally...I'm an Auntie!!  Meet Walter....

linking up with Alli

5 comments:

  1. this is such a cute post. :) you sure have a lot of love and happiness floating around over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear your week has been hard. I hope everything works out for you all. These pictures are so sweet, I'm glad you have these sprinkles of happiness amidst the not so good. Really love the tree house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much sunshine and love in these pictures. Praying this next week will be better for you and that clarity will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of pictures from your life lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And love the hand-holding between the elderly couple. 63 years, wow! Her reindeer is adorable. New to your blog Amy and can't wait to look around more! Hope you'll stop by and follow back! I can always use advice from momma's who have kids a bit older than my Drew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...