Sunday, March 3, 2013

Liebster Award


So...I want to say thank you to the adorable Jenna from Love From Jenna for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What is the Leibster Award? Well, it's an award that is given to new blogs with fewer than 200 followers. It allows bloggers to promote their blog and meet fellow bloggers along the way.

The rules for the award are the following:
  • Nominees must link back to the person who nominated them.
  • Nominee must list 11 facts about themselves.
  • Nominee must answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated them.
  • Nominee must than choose 11 people/blogs to nominate that have less than 200 GFC followers.
  • Nominee must provide 11 questions to be answered by the people they choose to nominate.

OK...this is always hard for me to do, but here are 11 facts about me::
  1. I played softball growing up...that always surprised people because for some reason many assumed I had been a cheerleader.
  2. I recently started enjoying going to the movie theater again after like a 4 year "over it" attitude. Now I can't get enough of seeing movies on the big screen.
  3. One of the most amazing cities I've been able to visit is Moscow...I'd seriously love to take my husband on a vacation there!
  4. I don't really watch much TV these days, but I do love Downton Abbey...especially when my hubs watched with me.
  5. I prefer to be hot than cold....I'd rather vacation at the beach than in the snow.
  6. I will never get sick of the show Friends...I could watch re-runs over and over and they never get old.
  7. I drink like 3 or 4 cups of coffee a day.
  8. I have one hook-up in life...my sister is a hair stylist and does my hair for me. I know it's a good one to have, so I'm thankful for it.
  9. I love seeing Broadway shows...my husband does, too...makes for some fun date nights.
  10. I love trying all kinds of foods...the weirdest thing I've eaten is sheep brain in Albania when I was 16 on a mission's trip.
  11. I love ice cream...I could eat it any time of day...my fave is mint chocolate chip.
So here are my answers to the questions from Jenna....

  1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in Europe...not exactly sure of what specific place, but I love Europe...I'd probably live out of my car and just travel!
  2. Are you a Facebook or Twitter person? Twitter
  3. What is your all time favourite movie? This is a hard one, but a few faves are Sabrina (the original), Sleepless in Seattle, Pretty Woman, Emma.
  4. Sweet or Savoury? Savory.
  5. Who is your favourite person in the entire world? My husband.
  6. How do you like to spend your spare time? With my husband and/or Claire, my 4 year old, going to the beach, riding bikes, walking the trails by our house...
  7. Are you a Mac or PC person? Mac
  8. If you could change the world in one way, what would you choose? I would stop sex trafficking of kids all over the world.
  9. What is your favourite animal? I'm not really an animal person, but I'd love to get a Golden Doodle for a family dog.
  10. Tea or coffee? Coffee...with cream.
  11. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Meeting interesting people, literally all over the world.
Now here are the blogs I nominate! Unfortunately I only have 4 nominations but they are all wonderful!





And now for my questions to those I nominated....

  1. What's your favorite city you've visited?
  2. Who's currently playing on your Pandora station?
  3. What's your favorite vacation spot?
  4. If you could meet anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?
  5. Lipgloss or mascara?
  6. What would be your perfect date night?
  7. What 5 words best describe you?
  8. Hotel or tent/camper?
  9. What are you currently reading?
  10. What 3 things are on the top of your bucket list?
  11. What do you enjoy most about blogging? (I borrowed this one from Jenna. :))
This was fun...thanks again for nominating me Jenna!!


4 comments:

  1. Mint chip is one of my favorite icecreams too! So how were the sheep's brains???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you aswell! I drink about the same amount of coffee a day, I can't help it! And as for the hook up-mines my sister in law! I've never had a hair stylist until she entered my life! Thank god for her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Downtown Abbey, and can't wait for the next episodes! I would love to visit Moscow. One of my friends lives there, so it would be double awesome! Visiting from the Friday Chaos blog hop and am a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    Happy Friday!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecaorlineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...