Sunday, August 18, 2013

Family Vaca 2013

If you have known me or anyone in my family for any amount of time, you know we LOVE camping in Yosemite.  When I tell people we go there, they always ask where we stay.  The campground.  Like in a trailer?  No, like in a tent....isn't that what it means to camp?!?  Anyway, for one week a year, we all sleep on the floor, hardly bathe, ride bikes everywhere, hike, read, swim in freezing cold water, eat pizza and foil dinners, sometimes eat ice cream for dinner, smell like campfire/sweat and pretty much have the best time ever.  Partly because we get to be in one of the most beautiful places in the world, but mostly because we just LOVE to be together.

selfies during the long drive to Yosemite!

gorgeous views!

perfect way to spend the day

cutie Kels and the babe in her belly!!

.

slack-lining

.

.


s'more night!

.

.

Claire loved spending time with "the girls"

Claire Bear & Poppers

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Claire's faves for the week!!  Love you guys!

.

Half Dome hikers

hiking the cables to the top of Half Dome...I didn't take this!
always sad to say goodbye...until next year!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your pictures! The aluminum chairs in the stream looks like the great way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip seriously looks like a blast. Yosemite is on my hit list for the next few years... it just looks beautiful. Stopping by from the GFC Collective, and I'd love for you to drop by and visit mine if you get the chance. Have a fabulous week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mountain views are breath taking! I hope one day I'm able to visit Yosemite. I don't know if I'd be able to do the cable hike... looks scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...