Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Husband...I miss you!!  I am so thankful you've had work...but 8 days is a long time to be a single momma.  Come HOME!  And PS...thank you for sacrificing so much to take care of us!!  I love you so much more for it & am always so blown away by your creativity & lighting skills.

Dear Claire Bear...your little missing tooth is so darn cute, but PLEASE stop growing up.  It's seriously going by way too fast.  I am so proud of the little lady you are becoming.  And I love getting to watch you at school...you are blossoming & becoming so confident in your own skin.  I love it!

Dear Gavin...thank you for another amazing album.  Seriously...I think this one is my fave.  Especially Need.  So good!

Dear Claire...yes you get two this time...I love snuggling with you, but I don't sleep well with you.  As much as you are a snuggler, you are also a thrasher!  Good thing you're so adorable in your sleep!

Dear 4th grade...you're kicking my booty...but I'm loving (almost) every minute of it!!

Linking up with Ashley at the sweet season

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...