Tuesday, January 21, 2014

#7

It's fun looking back at my Top 10 memories of 2013.  But it's also so hard to choose!  God has been so good to us and so to narrow it down to 10 memories is really difficult.  2013 will definitely be one of those years that I look back on with a lot of gratitude & thankfulness in my heart.

2013 was a fun year for the hubs & I.  Since he works in production...lighting, staging, & set design...going to concerts has always been something we've loved to do together.  So when we had the opportunity to go see Justin Timberlake & Jay Z, we jumped at the chance!  I took the night off work & we drove up to the Rose Bowl...us and half a million other people!

These were the seats we payed for....


...these are the seats Steve got us upgraded to...it's good to have friends in high places....


So much talent on one stage...it was such a fun night!  And even more fun to spend it with my Babe!

Steve's favorite band of all time is Match Box Twenty...I know, so 1998.  But he LOVES them...actually, he loves Rob Thomas.  So when we had the opportunity to go see them in concert, we couldn't pass it up!  It was the 2 of us, 2 friends of Steve's, who also love Matchbox, & a bunch of 40 & 50-somethings.  Awesome!  But we had a great time.


We've already purchased tickets for 3 concerts this year! I can't wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...