Saturday, January 11, 2014

#9

So I'm not putting my Top 10 Favorite Things From 2013 in any specific order.  Because if I was, this would def be in my top 3.  But I really wanted to blog about it now, so I am!

I'm so thankful for our friends...Chad, Amie, & Tins. 

Chad & Steve were college BFF's & roomies.  Amie & I worked in ministry together at our church.  We've been in each others weddings, thrown showers for each other, traveled...and now we get to be families together.  Our girls adore each other, and I'm so thankful for that.  Their friendship is funny...just over 2 years apart, they don't always know how to "be" together.  But the love & friendship are there.  We've all got "it" for each other.  And it just works. It's awesome.  And I feel so blessed.


 I love that my BFF & sisters love each other.





 This is just one pic Claire took of T during their photoshoot together.

 





 Super awkward...but we do this a lot.  And I love it.


2013 was a good year for our friendship.  I am SO excited about some of the things we have planned for 2014 together...hopefully one of those things is finally going on a trip!! We love you BeMents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...