Saturday, January 5, 2013

home

Welp...it's that time for us again...time to move.  Seems like we've moved every 12-18 months for the last 7 years.  So we're right on track to move again!!

We decided in September 2011 to move into a place with my in-laws...they sold their place and we moved out of our rental...to our amazing home we're currently living in.  I've loved this home and all that it brought along with it...better relationships, space, a pool & jacuzzi, walking trails, deer, free babysitters, amazing family dinners (thanks Susan!!), and so much quality time with my in-laws.  At first, we didn't think the idea of living together could work...but after a lot of prayer and talking it out, we realized we needed to give it a shot.  I'm not going to say it's been easy...mostly it has...but sacrifice is never always easy.  But it's been mostly easy, and for that I'm grateful...full of eucharisteo.

I've especially loved the 2 Christmas seasons we've been able to have here.  Such an amazing home to decorate.  We each had our own trees to put up...plus we HAD to get a 12 footer to go in the family room...clearly.


So in August, our beautiful home went up for sale.  And on December 27, escrow closed...yep, it's sold.  The new owners have been kind enough to rent it back to us through the end of February.  So...we're looking for a place to live.  If we can find another place that's just right to share, we'll continue living with my in-laws...probably sign a two year lease.  But if we can't find anything that will work, we'll find a place to live in on our own.

God is so in this...He has been from the beginning.  It's been a crazy journey...and I don't think any of us are quite ready for it to end...but we're all open to what the Lord wants...trusting Him to show us exactly what it is....knowing that His Plan is perfect....and that's exactly what we all want for each of our lives.  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments as they encourage my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...